[virt-tools-list] virt-viewer raspberry pi monitor mapping

Jarrid Graham jarrid.graham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:48:06 UTC 2018

Hi,
What I am trying to accomplish is using multiple raspberry pi units , one
for each monitor of a multi monitor windows VM. I have read there is an
option to allow more than one spice connection per VM but I was hoping to
be able to map monitors say on the first pi 1:1 and on the second 1:2 kind
of thing but it knows there is no second monitor on the pi and says my
mappings are invalid and ignores them.

I have tried many things to make a second display on the pi to fool the
software but that doesn't seem to work either. I have tried to search for
information on this but have had little luck. I know I am using an older
versions on virt-viewer package  4.0 I think due to trying to compile newer
versions of spice-gtk seem to have issues with a newer libssl I think.

I have been banging around on this a bit and maybe I am looking at this
wrong, I am not really to worried input as these are only for display.

Thanks