[virt-tools-list] virt-viewer raspberry pi monitor mapping

Jarrid Graham jarrid.graham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:14:14 UTC 2018

What I have are Windows 7 clients that have a camera viewing software ,
some with one monitor and some with more. I want to virtualize the clients
and then be able to just display the screens remotely . They may be a
better or other solutions for sure just had this plan stuck in my head
makes it hard to see other options.