[virt-tools-list] [cockpit SUGGESTION] Dashboard: Suggestion Storage Pools to be moved from Virtual Machines to Storage

George oVirt at goproject.info
Fri Aug 16 15:45:01 UTC 2019

About Cockpit
Cockpit is an interactive Linux server admin interface.
Project website
Version 188.
Licensed under: GNU LGPL version 2.1

Hi,

This is my first time posting to this board about Cockpit.

Hoping this email does not get lost, which is highly likely as I do
not as yet know the correct method for posting.

How should I post a request/suggestion or ask;

1) Why is "Storage Pools" located in "Virtual Machines" ?, it seems
more logical for it to be in "Storage".  If there is no technical or
logical reason, I would suggest Storage Pools to be moved from Virtual
Machines to Storage.

Regards,

George.