[virt-tools-list] Seeking your kind support and assistance

Darshan Tank dmtank at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 08:21:40 UTC 2019

Respected Members,

Academic Greetings!

We have set up one virtual machine (ubuntu desktop 16.04) on VMM
(virt-manager) running QEMU / KVM. We are using ubuntu desktop 16.04 as our
host OS.

We execute several c programs on our virtual machine. We want to trace /
trap certain instructions (e.g., *clflush*) executed in the form of c
programs by our guest machine.

What are the possible ways to accomplish this?

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanking you.

Sincere regards,
*Darshan Tank *

[image: Please consider the environment before printing]