[virt-tools-list] network section in virt-manager missing?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at hetz.biz
Thu Feb 14 15:10:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

Nobody is using it? I'm recording videos (and uploading them to YouTube)
regarding oVirt and now Virt-Manager - and I wanted to show how to create a
bridge for the host, using this menu.
The reason for wanting to use this specific menu - to make life easier to
users from Ubuntu and other (non Fedora/CentOS/RHEL) distributions.

Will it be possible to add those bits into the same configuration window
where a user creates a NAT? so he/she can select NAT, Bridge etc..

Thansk