[virt-tools-list] videos about virt-manager/QEMU/KVM

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 14:46:39 UTC 2019

On 2/15/19 8:41 AM, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've started to create some videos. Some about oVirt but also about VMM.
> I will upload more soon.
>
> Feel free to watch
> at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWT-qpKDWsmkaLrWJur4rhg/featured

Cool!

> Is there a way to add my videos to virt-manager web site?

Personally I don't think it's a good fit, for better or worse the
virt-manager website isn't really a documentation resource. UI
documentation is a maintenance pain and is often out of date quite
quickly, I don't really want to (re-)open that door for
virt-manager.org. I suggest doing whatever SEO/promo is necessary to get
your videos in google search results :)

Thanks,
Cole