[virt-tools-list] impossible folder sharing by virt-viewer in Windows client

S KH sgh8183 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:14:44 UTC 2019

Hello.

I'm testing folder sharing using the virt viewer.

The guest OS is Windows. And I'm going to run a virt viewer on the Linux
client and Windows client to see if folder sharing is possible.

I checked 'share folder' in the 'preference' section of the 'file' tab in
the virt viewer.

First of all, I confirmed that the Linux client is possible doing folder
sharing. However, I confirmed that I could not check this 'share folder'
button in the virt viewer running on the Windows client.(attached picture)

I don't know what the problem is, so I was obliged to send you an e-mail.

Respectfully yours,
SKH