vmm and read/write permissions on external storage

Kitty Weg kweg at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 15:33:17 UTC 2020

Problem solved, thanks Moshe Rechtman! Solution - make the mount permanent
instead of /run/media

Kind regards,

Kitty Weg

Technical Support Engineer

Red Hat Israel <https://www.redhat.com/>

34 Jerusalem rd. Ra'anana, 43501

*kweg at redhat.com <kweg at redhat.com> *  T: *+972-9-**7692287 *
M: *+972-54-5664256*   F: +972-9-7692223
@RedHat <https://twitter.com/redhat>   Red Hat
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/red-hat>  Red Hat
<https://www.facebook.com/RedHatInc>
<https://red.ht/sig>