Some Confusion About virt-what

韩笑 hanxiaobupt at bupt.edu.cn
Wed May 26 09:38:02 UTC 2021

I ran the script on a amzn2-ami-hvm-2.0.20210427.0-x86_64-gp2 instance. Just like what you have described, the result ...

I wish I cloud do something for this script, and add some codes in the project. But testing on the aws instance, the result confused me. I thought there should be "aws" on stdout.