Fwd: Installing virtiofs drivers on Windows 11....

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:00:15 UTC 2021

I've been lucky to find a compatriot :) Sometimes time happens and it makes
me feel happy. You are right. I got confused. I've thought virtio-9p
working depended on virtiofs working. Anyway, neither of those functions
works :( Anyway I'm not sure that the right place to ask this question is
the bhyve ML. It seems more a problem of Device drivers and Windows 11.

--
Mario.