Virt-Manager forces recreation of default storage pool?

Jibun no Kage . jibunnokage at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:12:47 UTC 2022

Virt-Manager forces recreation of default storage pool?  Or is it
libvirt that is forcing its existence?

I explicitly remove the default storage pool, never use it?  But every
time I run virt-manager, the default storage pool magically reappears?
How can I kill this thing persistently?

All my storage pools are on true, storage solutions, i.e. SAN, etc., not
a local directory on each hypervisor, so frankly this default storage
pool is useless, and confusing when it can't be removed.

-JnK