Virt-Viewer libspice-client-glib dependency

Sai Kiran Kumar Reddy skiran at cimware.in
Thu Feb 17 07:39:18 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am Sai Kiran. I am trying to build virt-viewer-11.0, on my LInux From
Scratch(LFS) machine. I have installed all the dependencies of virt-viewer.
I have built the virt-viewer, with spice enabled. When I run the
virt-viewer command, I get the following error
"libspice-client-glib-2.0.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory. " But the shared object is present in "/usr/lib64".

I am not sure what the issue is. It would be of great help to me if someone
could help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Sai Kiran.