virtio-blk and virtio-scsi driver don't work with bhyve

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:31:58 UTC 2022

Since we are not talking about FreeBSD,but of a driver which works on
FreeBSD (virtio-blk),I'd thought that you could give some help. Keep also
in consideration that I'm an computer's hobbyist,not a programmer and
professionist. I haven't in my mind clear what the border's between the
various areas of interest are.

--
Mario.