where are the files ?

Bob Power b_power at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 13:36:58 UTC 2022

Hi,
I'm moving "stuff" to a new machine. (Rocky 8.4 to Alma 8.6)
I have been using virt-manager on the old machine.
I want to open virt-manager on the the new machine and see what I saw on the old machine - the connections and list of VMs under those connections.
I have copied everything under /etc/libvirt/qemu over but no joy.

The man pages (man virt-manager) do not list any files.
Can anyone give me a list of file paths used by virt-manager when it starts up to populate the GUI

Cheers,
Bob.