Warning : Failed to set up UEFI / The Libvirt version does not support UEFI / Install options are limited...

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:44:00 UTC 2023

Hello,

Pavel,are you there ? Please help me to give it the last push. I've fixed
the last error like so :

root at devuan:~/Desktop/libvirt/build# update-alternatives --set iptables
/usr/sbin/iptables-legacy
update-alternatives: using /usr/sbin/iptables-legacy to provide
/usr/sbin/iptables (iptables) in manual mode

but now I have got another error. Anyway,I feel to be close :

root at devuan:~/Desktop/libvirt/build# sudo ./run src/virtlockd & sudo ./run
src/virtlogd & sudo ./run src/libvirtd

2023-08-22 19:38:49.036+0000: 15002: info : libvirt version: 9.7.0

hostname: devuan
error : virPidFileAcquirePathFull:409 : Failed to acquire pid file
'/root/libvirt_build/var/run/virtlockd.pid': Resource temporarily
unavailable

--
Mario.