Warning : Failed to set up UEFI / The Libvirt version does not support UEFI / Install options are limited...

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 23:00:42 UTC 2023

Is there someone that can help me ? thanks.

# sudo usermod -a -G libvirt root
# sudo usermod -a -G libvirtd root
# sudo usermod -a -G libvirt-qemu libvirt-qemu
# sudo usermod -a -G libvirt marietto
# sudo adduser libvirt-qemu
# sudo groupadd --system libvirt
# sudo groupadd --system libvirt-qemu
# sudo newgrp libvirt-qemu
# newgrp libvirt

# /usr/local/sbin# libvirtd &
[1] 2875

# virtqemud &
[2] 2906

# /usr/local/sbin# 2023-08-26 22:53:10.190+0000: 2923: info : libvirt
version: 9.7.0

2023-08-26 22:53:10.190+0000: 2923: info : hostname: chromarietto
2023-08-26 22:53:10.190+0000: 2923: error : virPidFileAcquirePathFull:409 :
Failed to acquire pid file '/var/local/run/libvirt/qemu/driver.pid':
Resource temporarily unavailable
2023-08-26 22:53:10.192+0000: 2923: error : virStateInitialize:672 :
Initialization of QEMU state driver failed: Failed to acquire pid file
'/var/local/run/libvirt/qemu/driver.pid': Resource temporarily unavailable
2023-08-26 22:53:10.192+0000: 2923: error : daemonRunStateInit:617 :
Driver state initialization failed

# /usr/local/sbin# ps ax | grep libvirt
 2875 pts/0    Sl     0:00 libvirtd

# /usr/local/sbin# ps ax | grep virtqemu

--
Mario.