[Virtio-fs] Upstreaming virtiofsd

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dgilbert at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 15:04:14 UTC 2019

Hi,
  I've started upstreaming virtiofsd to qemu's contrib directory;
my first set (
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2019-10/msg05200.html )
is a minimal base set of patches that mounts and basically works - it
has none of the security work, the performance or many of the fixes.

In parallel with responding to any comments on that set, I'll be
working up the security set to be sent next; then performance and then
fixes.

Note, some of the patches that many of you have sent have been squashed
into other patches; I've kept a signed off (with something like 'fixes
from' or similar).  Many of the patches have been reformatted a bit.

Dave

--
Dr. David Alan Gilbert / dgilbert at redhat.com / Manchester, UK