[Virtio-fs] Changes in -dev branch

Dr. David Alan Gilbert dgilbert at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 19:03:47 UTC 2020

Hi,
   I've just pushed a new version of the virtio-fs-dev branch in
 https://gitlab.com/virtio-fs/qemu

some things to note:

  a) The old '-o vhost_user_socket' syntax has now been replaced
     by the syntax matching qemu's standardised vhost-user interface
     which is;

     ./virtiofsd --socket-path=/path/whereever

  b) It's got about 64 of the main patches reviewed by Daniel Berrangé
     - about another 40 that need reviewing; please leap in
     and review any patches on the qemu-devel thread for any patches
     that are missing reviews.

  c) The set that I've just pushed has fixes for all the things
     Daniel spotted; so there's a bunch of mostly minor changes.

  d) It's also got patches that were received on list since
     mid December.

Dave

--
Dr. David Alan Gilbert / dgilbert at redhat.com / Manchester, UK