[Virtio-fs] Branch with patches on top of Linux 5.9-rcX

Boeuf, Sebastien sebastien.boeuf at intel.com
Wed Sep 23 06:30:32 UTC 2020

That's great! Thanks Vivek :)

Sebastien
________________________________
From: Vivek Goyal <vgoyal at redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 8:16 PM
To: Boeuf, Sebastien <sebastien.boeuf at intel.com>
Cc: virtio-fs at redhat.com <virtio-fs at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Branch with patches on top of Linux 5.9-rcX

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 09:10:27AM +0000, Boeuf, Sebastien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if you had a branch ready with the virtio-fs patches
> rebased on top 5.9-rcX?

Hi Sebastien,

I am waiting for DAX patches to be merged in 5.10 and then you can
pull from upstream directly.

In the meantime, everything is in Miklos's tree and you should be able
to pull from there as well.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mszeredi/fuse.git/log/?h=for-next

Is there still a need for me to take patches from Miklos's tree and
push on virtiof-fs-dev?

Vivek