[Virtio-fs] Custom Hats Order

elena.wellhifi at gmail.com elena.wellhifi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:34:35 UTC 2021

Dear sir/madam,

Good day!

My name is Elena Ding from WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY(Hong Kong) Ltd, established in 2007. We specialize in manufacturing for all kinds of hats like snap-back, baseball hats, dad hats, beanies and so on.

Why choose us?
Low MOQ or Big orders;
Custom made styles;
Fast turnaround time;
Competitive price;
Guaranteed after-sale service.
Blind shipping via FEDEX/UPS/DHL

Quotes can be offered if you’d like to send me your designs.
Samples can be made for approval.

Wishing you a booming business!

Elena Ding
Sales Department
Company E-mail: elena.wselhifi at gmail.com

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY
(One-stop sourcing of patches / keychains / blankets / phone cases / pop sockets / stickers / enamel pins / headwears / flags / bracelets / hats / t-shirts / poster flags /  bags / hoodies / puzzles / umbrellas / gloves / helmets / wristbands / lanyards / masks / mugs and etc.)

Tel:+86 769 86180188
Cell/WhatsApp:+86 13101269050

ADD: 4/F, 38 SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,
         SHILONG, DONGGUAN,