[Virtio-fs] [ANNOUNCE] Bi-weekly community calls for virtiofs discussions

Vivek Goyal vgoyal at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 18:52:25 UTC 2021

Hi All,

We are planning to host bi-weekly 1 hour call to discuss virtiofs
development and issues. We already have folks sending patches on
email list and asking questions privately. We thought it probably
is a good idea to do a face to face call once in a while to discuss
issues, current state, what are the shortcomings and how to improve
virtiofs further.

Lets give it a try and hopefully it helps. If it does not, we can stop
these meetings. :-)

I have setup a public etherpad which has details of meetings and
also a section for agenda for the next meeting on March 10, 2021,
14:00UTC.

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/virtiofs-external-meeting

Feel free to join us for the call and also feel free to add items
to the agenda list.

Stefan has also updated the https://virtio-fs.gitlab.io/ webpage with
details of community call.

Looking forward to see you on these calls.

Thanks
Vivek