[Virtio-fs] [ANNOUNCE] Bi-weekly community calls for virtiofs discussions

Vivek Goyal vgoyal at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 13:42:01 UTC 2021

Hi Everyone,

A gentle reminder of this call tomorrow. Please join to discuss
anything related to virtiofs. If you have issues, or would you like
to see some improvements in virtiofs or would like to work on some
enhancements. Anything. Idea is to brainstorm and collaborate and
solve some problems in the process.

Thanks
Vivek