[Virtio-fs] Custom Beach Towels & T-shirts

Ding Elena elena.hifitech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:17:47 UTC 2022

Hi Friend

Good day!

This is Elena Ding from WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED, established in 2007.

Do you have needs for custom Beach Towels and T-shirts? They are now highly
demanded. We can do all types of towels and t-shirts for your brand. They
are easy to sell and can help expand your business.

The minimum is only 50 pieces for Beach Towels, 100 pieces for T-shirts.

We can do samples first for you to check the quality and for approval of
mass production.
3-5 working days for samples and 10-13 working days for mass production!
Just reply to me to get more info:)

Best regards,

Elena Ding

Sales Department

Cell/WhatsApp/Skype:+86 13101269050

Wellsucceed Embroidery Limited
Tel:+86 769 8618 0188
Address: 4F, NO.38, 3rd South Xihu Road,
Shilong, Dongguan, Guangdong, China. 523325

*PS: Besides beach towels and t-shirts, slides, shorts,  Hawaii shirts,
swimsuits, hats can also be custom made with your designs.*