[Virtio-fs] OEM Lighting fixture and heat sink

Jim Chen jimchen120705 at vip.163.com
Thu Jan 6 10:41:43 UTC 2022

Hello  ,

Good morning   !

We are specializing in led lighting housing and heat sink OEM customization products good manufacturer by die casting,extrusion ,stamping/stretching/spinning and metal CNC turning &machining process .

Fortunately , we are in these field for more than 15 years experience and good at OEM service , and we want to help you cost reduction and make your products have more competitive price on the global marketing .

Here is our guarantee and promise for OEM parts:

1, More competitive price and assured quaity .

2,Better payment term:

   Tooling : 50% down payment ; 50% balance after approving the samples .

   Part      : 30% down payment ; 70% balance after you receive the goods and confirm the quality is fine .

3,On-time delivery

By the way , we are specializing in OEM products, located in Ningbo which is near to Shanghai ,and we has been devoted to providing professional and perfect  lighting housing and heat sink product service on the world ,such as U.S.A , Canada ,EU,Australia and Asia etc. more than 10 countries . We have a group of rich experience and qualified engineering staff , and a set of strictly quality inspection system that can enable us manufacture satisfied products according to your drawings or samples .

if it’s convenient for you, welcome your visit us .

We hope , you will be inerested in our service .So, we are waiting for your reply .

If this email bothers you, we sincerely apologize to you and ask you to delete it.

Thank you !

Best Regards

Jim Chen
Sales Manager

Skype ID: +86 13819815810 ; WhatsApp ID: +86 13819815810   Wechat: +86 13819815810

NINGBO ABZI METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD

211 Tongjia Industrial District ,Panhuo Street Yinzhou Ningbo 315105 Zhejiang, China

E-mail: jimchen at abzimetal.com

TEL.: +86-574-8301 6835 ;Fax.:+86-574-8309 7259