[Virtio-fs] [virtiofsd] Issue opened: Number of enabled queues lower than min: 1 vs 2

virtiofs-bot at sinrega.org virtiofs-bot at sinrega.org
Fri Jul 29 03:21:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

I'm hitting an issue that requires virtiofsd to pull the crates mentioned in this cloud hypervisor issue thread:
https://github.com/cloud-hypervisor/cloud-hypervisor/issues/4314#issuecomment-1198468751

Here is the commit we need from vhost-user-backend:
https://github.com/rust-vmm/vhost-user-backend/pull/77

It's been tested using a private fork, and we are looking forward to consuming this as part of an official release. I saw you had added a tag for v1.4.0 that pulls v0.5.1 vhost-user-backend, but they have not made a tag for this yet. Do you know which version this will be targeting?
---
https://gitlab.com/virtio-fs/virtiofsd/-/issues/52