[Virtio-fs] virtio-fs-ci license file added

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at redhat.com
Tue May 24 10:09:06 UTC 2022

Hi Fabiano,
I wanted to let you know that I have added the GPLv2 license text to the
virtio-fs-ci.git repo so GitLab can detect the license.

The code contributions you made were in files that already carried a
GPL-2.0-or-later license header, so there is no change in the licensing
of your code, except for a .config snippet you contributed without an
explicit license header.

If you want to specify an explicit license for the .config file or have
any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Stefan