[Webstore-china] LANGBest is a professional, translation and proofreading services in 40 different language combinations.

Maxim Zvonarev email at langbest.com
Mon Nov 16 08:31:45 UTC 2015

GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND REQUEST A FREE QUOTE.Ph.: +371 2999 -08 -08
E-mail: web at langbest.com
Web: http://langbest.com

PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION SERVICES

Over 16 years of professional experience in the market high quality standards.
Based in English, Russian and the Baltic and Scandinavian languages!
 English to Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian and Russian: 0,055 EUR
English to Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish: 0,16 EUR
Let one more issue in your business be solved!

We share a common language with business!

LANGBest is a professional, flexible and dynamic company, providing translation and proofreading services in 40 different language combinations.

Our carefully selected translators and proofreaders (native speakers of each target language) are not only highly qualified, but extremely dedicated and committed to their work, and possess knowledge, extensive experience and inspiration, all of which are indispensable in providing truly authentic translation services.

Read more »

The quality standards

Our company utilises the advanced computer assisted translation tool SDL Trados to ensure consistency with regard to the style and terminology of the final product.

In line with our motto "Price and quality go hand in hand", we will always offer you reliable translation services of the highest quality and at reasonable prices. We would like to offer you a special promotional price on your first-time order to prove our expertise and gain your trust.

Read more »

They trust us

We guarantee quality, efficiency, responsible and valid approach - that's why we have achieved trust of large international companies and public organizations.

If you choose the translation company carrying out qualitative translations at short notice, capable to localise projects for many industrial segments, and you wish to save the budget - contact translation agency «LANGBest».

Strict discipline is maintained throughout the entire translation procedure, with nothing left to chance, guaranteeing linguistic perfection, top quality and delivery within agreed deadlines.

Read more »

Professional translation agency «LANGBest»
over 16 years of professional experience in the market high quality standards, expertise, reliability reasonable prices, ?exibility, excellent value for money.

Please visit our website at http://langbest.com » for more information.

LANGBest©2015
Tel.: (+371) 29 - 990808;
E-mail: web at langbest.com

---
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.