[Webstore-china] The questions for buying RHEL

Li WuXing wuxing.li at zoho.com
Wed Nov 18 10:35:08 UTC 2015

Hi, Sir.

I am server management from WuXing Linux.

I have been working with CentOS 6 for 5 years.
Now, I am moving to RHEL and so buy RHEL 6 or 7.
I have the following questions for getting it.

 1. I am trying to get RHEL 7 for starting evaulation, how to get it?
 2. I am trying to get the active subscription, how to subscribe? Could I an the active subscripion only if I bought RHEL from online store?
 3. What is benefits from active sbuscription and buying from online store? What is the services for an active subscriber?
 4. I tried to buy the RHEL from online store, What does "Promotion Code" mean?
 5. Can I buy RHEL via paypal?

Thanks and Best Regard,