[Webstore-china] Publish on Russian reale estate portals

russianrealtyadvert tatyana at moskowrealtyservices.ru
Tue Oct 13 04:39:08 UTC 2015

Dear Sirs, dear Owners of house, Real Estate Agents and Agencies!

We help real estate agents and owners of properties to find Russian buyers.
We developed partnerships with most important and well known real estate portals of the Russian geographical area.

We would like to offer two packages of semi-automatic advert and publications with manual quality translations of your properties on Top 7 or all 15 Russian real estate portals. You can advert fast and easy your properties in Russia you need only to activate the package you want from our website
With our email marketing service you can present your agency and your properties to all Russian real estate agents and agencies that work with property overseas so you can enstabilish long term collaborations.
Also, we have experience and can do for you one page web sites, brochures, real estate portals, translations and presentation videos with drones.

If you have further questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact us

Yours sincerely