[Webstore-china] Quote request Task #48050

Askar Mektiv askar.m at itzone.mn
Fri Feb 5 02:54:30 UTC 2016

Dear Sales,

We understand that your company manufactures some products that fit our business requirements, and would like to request a quotation on the following items. We would appreciate your sales quotation of the listed items below as soon as possible for our acquisition consideration.

#

Serial Number

Description

QTY

Red Hat - renewal

Contract no:
10618248

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Standard (physical or virtual noeds) 1 year support

10

Red Hat - support

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Premium (1-2 sockets)(Up to 1 guest) 1 year support

35

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server, Standard (physical or virtual noeds) 1 year support

10

Hi abailability

12

We hope that this can be the start of a long business relationship.

ASKAR.M **

Head of Procurement & Vendor Relations Department

Mobile: +976-88000859
E-mail: askar.m at itzone.mn
Tel: +976-11-323705 ext 1027
Fax: +976-11-312699
Web: www.itzone.mn/en/, www.itzoneStore.mn

Description: https://www.itzonestore.mn/landingpage/mailsigantures/fb.png<https://www.facebook.com/itzonellc>Description: https://www.itzonestore.mn/landingpage/mailsigantures/tw.png<https://www.twitter.com/itzonellc>Description: https://www.itzonestore.mn/landingpage/mailsigantures/in.png<https://www.linkedin.com/company/itzone-llc>

Address: 14th floor, Central Tower, 2 Sukhbaatar square
Sukhbaatar district-8, Ulaanbaatar 14200, Mongolia