[Webstore-china] reach your targeted contacts

lio.martin at listproviders.net lio.martin at listproviders.net
Mon Feb 29 19:11:58 UTC 2016

Hi

This is Adam Franks, working with a global database providing company.

When you are in need of specialized marketing data that requires specific
job titles, company types or occupations kindly get back to us with your
required criteria. We have access to all type of lists that will help you
target profitable markets. Possibly your target market might be Healthcare,
chiropractors, doctors or any technology users, whoever your desired
audience is, you can reply us to make quality endorsement for your next
marketing venture.

Our specific lists are highly targeted and contain the most accurate data
available. Other than pre-packaged lists we also provide customized lists as
per your specific requirement. For more information
<mailto:jim.franklin at united-esolutions.com> Contact us today!

Best Regards,

Adam Franks | Business Development Executive

Targeted email Lists | Email Campaigns | Data Appending | Web Designing
|List Cleansing

NOTE: If you're not the right person please forward this e-mail to concern
department.

PS. We respect your privacy, if you prefer to opt-out from our mailings
please  <mailto:unsubscribe at agile-biz-data.com> click here.