[Webstore-china] Payment arrangement-Re:Revised PI

Amy Chang emailservice at emailhelpdepartment.com
Sun Jul 17 04:27:31 UTC 2016

REMINDER!!!
 Kindly confirm the receipt of the below email sent to you a week ago and treat very urgent.

 Hello Dear,
 We are sincerely sorry for the late response returning the signed revised PI.
 Hope your following email I.D is still in official usage. (webstore-china at redhat.com)
 Kindly confirm the receipt of the attached revised PI for payment arrangement.
 My colleague (Young Zhang) is no longer working with our company and I have taking over his jobs since 20/June/2016.
 It 19s my most highly pleasure to be at your official service.
 Tks,
 Amy Chang