[Webstore-china] ANSYS Users

Hannah Abigail hannahabigail.us at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:01:12 UTC 2016

Hey,

Is it accurate to say that you are hoping to obtain ANSYS Users for your
crusade?

We likewise give other related Technology Users like:

Innovation clients like:

Autodesk

Strong works

Prophet

Citrix

Sap

Microsoft

Infor

Juniper

Adobe...

We likewise give: IT Decision Makers like CIO, CTO, CSO, CEO, IT
Director, Manager of IT, Chief Engineer, Networking Engineer, Sales and
Marketing Decision Makers, C-level Titles and numerous different titles
according to your prerequisite.

Data Field: Full Name, Job Title, Verified Phone Number, Fax Number,
Verified Email Address, Company Details, Address, Employee Size, Revenue
size, SIC Code, Industry Type and so on.,

It would be ideal if you survey and let me know whether you are
searching for the above or other innovation clients/industry particular
rundown.

Anticipate your reaction!

Much obliged

Hannah Abigail