[Webstore-china] BUY SHARES IN A 3D CAD company! Trending now!

SolidFace Technology noreply at solidface.com
Thu May 12 13:30:12 UTC 2016

                                                            Would you Invest in 3D CAD software company?
​​Hello, ​

A select group of people (including you) are now able to reserve shares in SolidFace. ​

Over the past several months, we've received allot of investment interest from users and partners. Based on the outstanding response, we've decided to pursue equity crowdfunding for our SEED round. Which will be limited to $500,000 for 10% EQUITY and a minimum investment of US$500 per person. We'd like to extend an invitation to reserve shares in SolidFace before this campaign becomes open to everyone. ​
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE​
ALSO CAN LOOK OUR PRESENTATION DECK
​
We are so humbled by your response and continued support. We believe that the future of CAD Community will be created by people coming together over a shared love of design and engineering, and it's inspiring to see the community do just that to make SolidFace thrive.2015 - Onshape Raises $80 Million in Funding D Series!

On June 1997, Dassault Systèmes bought SOLIDWORKS for $300 million.​
                                                            If you no longer wish to receive mail from us, you can                                                            unsubscribe
<http://tracking.solidface.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=92t3YWe0h8ds_3wI1klLWQ2>

                                                                            SolidFace Technology Inc, 4107 Medical Parkway Suite 210, , Austin, Texas, 78756