[Webstore-china] About finding the best diet

Motivist john at motivistinc.com
Fri Nov 4 16:03:29 UTC 2016

Hello,
        I do want to introduce you to this cookbook, written by my friend Amie Valpone, that talks about finding the best diet for you. Amie used her experience and long arduous journey of healing her body as the inspiration for her book. In it, she discusses what foods she learned work for her body and what don’t. She then walks you through how to do an elimination diet and slowly add foods back to find out what is best for you. I found this very informative and fascinating because it’s not all about dairy and gluten (the usual suspects), but also addresses peanuts, canned foods and eggs. While eliminating a food group is not right for me, I know there are many people who experience digestive issues and auto-immune diseases that could greatly benefit from the exercise. What I appreciated most from the book is that Amie is thoughtful and knowledgeable and not judgmental at all. She’s sharing her story to help other people that may be suffering like she was.

john at motivistinc.com
Motivist Inc.
3501 Star Route
Schaumburg, IL 60173
708-565-1755
If you do not wish to receive further emails from our company please reply to the same mail keeping the subject "Unsubscribe"