[Webstore-china] Red Hat, you're pre-selected to apply on Amazon.

Amazon Home Services selling-services at amazon.com
Thu Oct 20 13:05:23 UTC 2016

Congratulations! Red Hat has been pre-selected.

You company is invited to apply for Selling Services on Amazon, an invite-only Amazon program for top-rated providers to sell services to local customers.

How does it work:
Step 1: You set up the services you offer and areas you cover upfront.
Step 2: We send you real-time alert for every matching job through the Selling Services on Amazon app.
Step 3: If you agree to the appointment time and price, simply be the first to claim. If not, dismiss it and you have nothing to lose.

Why is it so great?

 - No more low prices undercutting: Now you can see every job for the services you provide.

 - No lead fees, no subscription fees, and no startup fees: You only pay for the jobs you complete.

 - All-in-one solutions: we take care of scheduling and payment, you simply show up and delight your customers.

Learn more › <http://pages.amazonservices.com/Y0ou51fPI00WC023ORG0oWs>
See What Other Pros are Saying
- "I had to hire 7 new technicians to keep up with the business I’m receiving from Amazon."   - Sonny's Handyman Services

 - "I've been contacted by several other platforms, but you guys are the only one I would consider. i'm doing well already, so what really matters is who I associate myself with."  - BA Electric

 - "It has made our company very successful. Referrals have been through the roof, we've even attracted larger contracts because Amazon customer reviews show how dedicated we are."  - Hi Tek Assembly & Installations
Stop wasting money and time chasing leads that don't turn into jobs. Leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business now.
Apply Now › <http://pages.amazonservices.com/Y0ou51fPI00WC023ORG0oWs>

© 2016 Amazon.com <http://pages.amazonservices.com/JR3OGW0nsW0Pe5C1oI002u0>, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

This is email is sent to webstore-china at redhat.com, Computer Technician in Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH area.

-