[Webstore-china] Red Hat is pre-selected to apply on Amazon

Amazon Services selling-services at amazon.com
Sun Oct 23 15:51:01 UTC 2016

Red Hat has been pre-selected

Selling Services on Amazon is the invite-only program for top-rated service pros, like you, to sell services on Amazon in your neighborhood. Amazon customers can now easily find and buy your professional services while shopping for related products, or by submitting customer requests online.

How does it work:

Good news! We've just launched the claim based model in your area: when a customer places an order, you will get a real-time alert on your app if it matches your service and location. If the location, job scope, and price fit you; simply be the first to claim the job and it's yours! If not, dismiss it and you have nothing to lose.

 <http://pages.amazonservices.com/MP1W2W0CGtu2o003O0IR0e3>

Why is it so great?

 - We're leveling the playing field, no more low prices undercutting your market share. Now you have the chance to see every job for the services you provide.
 - With the hassle of scheduling out of the way, you simply show up and delight your customers.
 - No lead fees, no subscription fees, and no startup fees. You only pay for the jobs you completed.

Best of all, you've been pre-selected as a top-rated service pro and you're invited to apply.
Learn more › <http://pages.amazonservices.com/MP1W2W0CGtu2o003O0IR0e3>

See What Other Pros are Saying
<http://pages.amazonservices.com/MP1W2W0CGtu2o003O0IR0e3>
Stop wasting money and time chasing leads that don't turn into jobs. Leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business now.
Learn more › <http://pages.amazonservices.com/MP1W2W0CGtu2o003O0IR0e3>

© 2016 Amazon.com <http://pages.amazonservices.com/p0u00G122W0W2dPRoO0ICt3>, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

-