[Webstore-china] Venue Announced & Agenda Updated

Virtual Reality Symposium 2016 dpavlyk at acieu.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 04:15:10 UTC 2016

Virtual Reality Symposium 2016, Singapore / Forward to a friend / Follow on Twitter & LinkedIn
Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in your browser

Dear Colleague,

I hope you are doing well.

I am pleased to inform you that ACI is taking an initiative and creating a unique platform where you will be able to directly ask your unresolved questions to virtual reality experts in an exclusive panel discussion and round table format.

This interactive format will ensure that your long pending virtual reality queries will be answered by our panel experts. Submit your questions to any of the experts by 14th Nov:

No long presentations! No long panel discussions! No question unanswered

Our Panel Experts Include:

• Manuel Clement, VR Designer and Prototyper, Google VR
• Marcus Kuehne, Strategy lead immersive technologies, Digital Business, Audi
• Ben Tian, Cloud Research Center Director, Alibaba
• Lanny Huang, Chairman & CEO, VR Educate
• Tim Page, President & Co-Founder, Two Worlds Entertainment
• Jean-Marc Gauthier, Associate Professor, Virtual Technology and Design, CAA, University of Idaho
• Zia Zaman, Chief Innovation Officer, Asia and Head of Lumenlab, MetLife Innovation Centre, MetLife Asia
• Arijit Bhattacharyya, Founder & CEO, Virtualinfocom

View agenda: http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/06/QVRf1-MKTG-Agenda.pdf

or to request agenda pdf via email please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)203 141 0627 or dpavlyk at acieu.net

To register, simply click here or contact Dimitri Pavlyk on +44 (0)203 141 0627 or dpavlyk at acieu.net or Priyesh Waghmare on +91(0)20 6527 2803 and pwaghmare at acieu.net

We look forward to meeting you at the event!

For more details please visit VRS 2016 conference web page:
http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/virtual-reality-symposium/

Kind regards,
Oby George
Conference Manager

P.S We have limited branding opportunities - please contact Ketan Kulkarni on +91 (0)206 527 2807 and kketan at acieu.net and Hubert Sosnowski on +48 (0) 616 469 780 and hubert at acieu.net for more information.

5/13 Great Suffolk Str.
London, SE1 0NS
United Kingdom