[Webstore-china] Public Sector Enterprise ICT, London, November 2017

Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2017, London chris at whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 09:05:08 UTC 2017

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/display.php?M=170984&C=0f38d7a0fb9c95aeb906b39b993b9c82&S=96&L=8&N=56

Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2017
7th November 2017, London
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=96&L=105&F=T]

PSEICT is now the UK’s most prestigious Public Sector ICT Conference and
Exhibition for senior decision makers across all functions of Government.
The 9th Annual Public Sector Enterprise ICT event will take place on the
7th November 2017 and will discuss the latest technology innovations,
showcase thought leadership around emerging trends and practices, and
consider how ICT is a key enabler for public sector transformation allowing
for greater cost savings, efficiencies and agility.

All 500+ delegates in attendance are pre-screened as Grade 5 or above
decision makers only (Heads of Departments/Key Decision Makers/Budget
Holders) across all areas of the Public Sector.

We only allow a maximum of 21 sponsors per event which means our events are
extremely delegate heavy, unlike other exhibitions and conferences you are
not presented with 100 different competitors. Would this be something you
would want your organisation to be involved in?

Visit Event Home Page:
[http://www.whitehallmediaecomms.co.uk/link.php?M=170984&N=96&L=105&F=T]

Event Sponsors Include: eduserve, UKCloud, Smoothwall, Snow Software,
Stopford, Agile Business... and many more.

- 85% of Delegates
Would be interested in attending a PSEICT Conference again due to our
strong programme content and selected speakers.

- Key Sectors Include
Utilities, Oil and Gas, Banking and Finance, Retail, Travel and Tourism,
Telecoms, Public Sector, Pharmaceuticals, Media.

- +300 Delegates
C-level, Decision Making IT professionals already confirmed to attend.

For further information regarding sponsor opportunities for any of our
events, and to receive a Media Pack CONTACT:

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
DD: +44 (0)161 457 1270
Or simply reply to this email.

What our Sponsors say -

“We’ve seen people from senior executives, we’ve seen buyers, we’ve
seen risk managers. We’ve seen a very diverse selection of individuals
here” - SKYSCAPE CLOUD SERVICES, Head of Compliance, IA & Operations

What our delegates say -

“Good mix of topics, good choice of speakers and suppliers. Good venue
and catering, overall very impressive.” -CABINET OFFICE, Commercial
Manager

Christopher Sheridan | Marketing & Conference Consultant
Direct Line: +44 (0)161 457 1270

To stop receiving these emails please unsubscribe.