[Webstore-china] Anti-Pollution in Skincare - Fad or Real Need?

3rd Future of Formulations in Cosmetics dpavlyk at acieu.co.uk
Thu Mar 23 09:45:03 UTC 2017

Trouble Viewing? Click here
3rd Future of Formulations in Cosmetics, 17th-18th May 2017, Barcelona,
Spain
Agenda - Registration

Join ACI's 3rd Future of Formulations in Cosmetics taking place in
Barcelona, Spain on 17th - 18th May 2017 and hear our industry experts
share their insights on "Skin Protection: Anti-Pollution in Skincare -
Fad or Real Need?", focusing on:

- Understanding antipollution, a real concern among consumers: Cosmetics
manufacturers are turning to a range of ingredients to fight pollution's
negative effects on the skin
- In depth analysis on anti-pollution & product claims: Is there really
a substantial need for separate skincare to tackle pollution?
	Ev Suess, Technical Director, Symrise
•	Well-Aging and Anti-Pollution are the top claims in the world of
cosmetic claims
•	Consumer needs and their awareness regarding the trend of
"anti-pollution"
•	Developing a texture which fits to the consumer needs and
expectations if the claim is about anti-pollution and well-aging
•	Proving if the expected claims of the developed face care
texture will be recognised by the consumer

	Eva Galik, Senior Business Development Manager, Bitop AG
•	Latest scientific research: pollutants and their impact on our
skin and health
•	How can we protect our skin from pollution induced damage?
•	How important are parameters like skin type, skin conditions or
ethnicity for anti-pollution concepts and efficacy

Request the agenda via email

Who Will You Meet?
Sample List of Confirmed Attendees:

NAOS * Lety Paris * Lucas Meyer Cosmetics * Paula's Choice Skincare *
INQUIAROMA S.A. * Unired Srl * Eastman Chemical B.V. * Information &
Inspiration * Beiersdorf * Gallinée * WeylChem International GmbH *
Deinove * Aitex * Polish Association of Cosmetic and Detergent Industry
* Henkel Beauty Care * KDH Concepts * Svilosa AD * Bitop AG * SACHEM
Europe B.V. * TSGE Consulting * Versalis Spa * Soil Association
Certification * Kimberly Clark * Global Bioenergies * APIVITA SA *
Sappi * BRB International B.v. * Symrise * BDI - BioLife Science GmbH *
FORLLE'D SKIN CARE COMPANY * Torekov By The Sea AB * Croda * L'Oréal *
Neal's Yard Remedies and many more...

Supporting Partners:
Are you a member of these associations?
Quote SFFe3SEQC /SFFe3BCB / SFFe3PCAR to claim a 15% discount!

For further details or to secure your space please contact
Mado Lampropoulou

Event Partners: Global Bionergies/Sappi

More Information & Registration:

If you would like to register for this event or wish to find out more
information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 141 0607
Mado Lampropoulou

Call For Papers:

If you would like to be considered as a speaker at the event for a 30-45
minute presentation, please submit an abstract for consideration to:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 141 0602
Chris Taylor

Commercial Opportunites
There are varying sponsorship packages available.
For further details, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 141 0603
Krisztina Maria Szabo

Click here to unsubscribe / Forward to a colleague
--
10 Gough Square
London, EC4A 3DE