[Webstore-china] Rotterdam, Netherlands to host 4th Biomass Trade Summit Europe

Biomass Trade Summit Europe 2019 rbaryah at acieu.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 06:59:30 UTC 2018

Best Strategies for Sustainable Trading Practices
Download Agenda	 	Register Online	 	Visit the Website

ACI is excited to announce Rotterdam, The Netherlands as
the host city for our 4th Biomass Trade Summit Europe 2019,
taking place on 20th & 21st February 2019!

This 2 day event will give you an insight into the industry's latest
regulations - The Renewable Energy Directive (RED II) & Sustainable
BIomass Program (SBP) certification schemes impacting on biomass
sustainability & operations, biomass transportation & logistics
in the environmental context, the future of biomass sourcing, as well
as long term economy & investment strategy paths.

The event topics will provide a solid background for the two days
discussion on best solutions for sustainable biomass trade in Europe.
We will bring together senior level executives and experts
from the biomass trading industry, biomass producers, energy companies,
policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and
leading market analysis to discuss the latest challenges
and developments within the industry.

Click here and we will send you the whole agenda including the
key topic, confirmed speakers and the whole itinerary.

Early Confirmed Speakers Include:

•	Dr Norbert Schmitz, Managing Director, ISCC
•	Mr Bharadwaj K. Venkata, Executive Director, World Bioenergy
Association
•	Detlef Evers, Managing Director, MVAK
•	Alexander Afanasyev, Managing Director, Peltrade
•	Senior Representative, European Biogas Association

Key Topics Include:

•	In depth outlook into the future of biomass use in the european
policy context
•	The future of Biomass as a recognised global commodity
•	Evaluating the process of Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP) &
sustainability criteria for biomass in Europe
Best strategies for sustainable trading practices: Local biomass sources
vs Exploring new geographical opportunities

•	Analysing biomass trading & logistics in the environmental
context
•	Aiming for greater integration between government schemes for
biomass use in the future
•	Expanding future opportunities for biomass industry
•	Aiming for long term stability in biomass markets: New economical
& investment paths
•	Comprehensive outlook into the key developments of Biogas
installation in Europe
•	Making the most of biomass residue markets: Key developments,
product applications & trading activities

Register Now & Take Advantage of the 20%
Early Bird Discount

Standard Price: £1,695
(+VAT if applicable)

Discounted Price: £1,355
(+VAT if applicable)

Expires 31st August 2018

 Registration & More Information

Please contact Rohan Baryah on:

rbaryah at acieu.co.uk

	+48 616 467 022

undefined
When registering online, select the ticket,
& click Buy Now. At the checkout page
first you tick "YES" to the question "Are
 you a business from outside UK?" Then
fill in your company's VAT/ Registration
 number to avoid any sales tax.
Please mention EETe4Rohan in the
additional notes and we will send
you a receipt.

Commercial Opportunities

Gain access to your target audience.
Whatever your desired level of investment, we have a range of available
options to suit your requirements.

For pricing and offers please contact:

Alex Chrikishvili
+48 61 646 7027
Speaking Opportunities

Please submit an abstract
for consideration to:

Marta Kielerska
+48 61 646 7058
Media Partnership

Rohan Baryah
+48 61 646 7022
Sample list of previous participants

Aalborg Energie Technik A/s | Adding | ADP A/S | Agrotrade Aps | Albers
Hansen | Arbaflame | AS Sillamäe SEJ
| ATHISA GROUP | BEE NV | Biogasol | Blue Point Pellets Denmark ApS | BMH
Technology AB | Boilerworks A/S
 | Bord Na Mona | Brown & Co | Bruzaholms Bruk AB | BSL - COMÉRCIO
INTERNACIONAL S.A. | Bulleh Shah
 Packaging (Pvt.) Ltd. | Capnova | Caverion Danmark A/S | Centre For
Strategic Studies And Management –
 CGEE | CMBIOMASS | CNIM Group | Dansk Fjernvarme | Dept Of State Growth
- Resources Policy Tasmania
| DLG | Doosan Service Business Group | Duferco Biomasse | ECONOVA
RECYCLING AB | Ecotradex GmbH
| EnBW Energie | Eneco | Eneco Energy Trade | Enel Green Power SpA |
Europeenne De Biomasse | Foresight
 Group | Fortum Power & Heat Oy | Fortum Power And Heat Oy | Geocycle |
GRS Marine | Hansa Engineering
AB | Heineken | IEA Clean Coal Centre | Insatech | Integra Fuels SL |
Jeffrey Rader AB | Justsen Energiteknik
A/S | KIC InnoEnergy Germany GmbH | Knight Energy Services | Kolding Havn
| LAB SA | Laitex | LATbio |
Mantex AB | Masen | Mitsubishi Corporation International (Europe) Plc |
OVET BV | Peltrade Ltd | PINEWELLS
S.A. | Port Of Aarhus | Port Of Frederikshavn | Prometec Tools OY | RWE
Supply And Trading | Saalasti OY |
Sappi Lanaken NV | Schade Lagertechnik GmbH | Schmidmeier NaturEnergie |
SGS Nederland B.V. | Smulders
| Södra Wood A/S | Solar Turbines Switzerland | Sotacarbo S.p.A | STC
Power Srl | Sustainable Development
 Capital LLP / SDCL EE CO (Ireland) Ltd. | Termokimik Corporation | The
Bioenergy International | TUBE-TEC
 Rohrverformungstechnik GmbH | Valmet | VPC GmbH | VTT Technical Research
Centre Of Finland Ltd | World
 Biomass Magazine | Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S | Belgian Eco Energy BEE
N.V | BWSC | Coal Milling
Projects (PTY) Ltd | COWI A/S | Danish Bioenergy Association |
nergikontor Sydost AB - Energy Agency For Southeast Sweden | ENERSTENA
Group | European Investment Bank | FlowVision A/S | HOFOR A/S
| International Energy Agency (IEA) | ISCC | Lachenmeier Monsun A/S |
LAND Ametek | Nordic Green
ApS | Ramboll | Redecam Group | Sweco Energuide AB | University Of
Copenhagen | Valmet Technologies
| Inc. | VERDO | World Bioenergy Association | "Firefly AB" | AffaldVarme
Aarhus | Andritz | Atlantic Combustion Technologies Inc. | Babcock &
Wilcox Volund A/S | Bruks AB | BUHLMANN Rohr-Fittings-Stahlhandel GmbH
+ Co. KG | ENERSTENA Ltd | COWI Bioenergy And Thermal Power | Hans Buch
A/S | Inspectorate Estonia
AS | Inspectorate International Ltd | Verdo Produktion A/S | VTG Rail
Europe GmbH & Many More!

--
5/13 Great Suffolk Street
London, SE1 0NS