[Webstore-china]  Red Hat, please accept this exclusive invitation.

Amazon Home Services selling-services at amazon.com
Sun Jun 3 12:12:16 UTC 2018

This is an invitation for your company: learn how to leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business.

Congratulations! Red Hat has been pre-selected.

I have gotten so much business from Amazon I am actually looking to hire a third associate.

- Evergreen Cleaning Service

We cordially invite your company to apply for Selling Services on Amazon, an invite-only Amazon program for top-rated providers to sell services to local customers.

Sell Your Professional Services on Amazon

Selling Services on Amazon allows top Pros, like Assemblers, House Cleaners, Handymen, Electricians and more, to sell professional services directly to Amazon customers in their area. With the Selling Services on Amazon app, you can see every new job in your area and only choose the ones that fit your schedule. It's a great way to keep your business busy or to fill in the open gaps throughout your week

How does it work?

	Set up your account: You set up the services you offer and areas you cover upfront.

	Get discovered: Customers can easily find and purchase your services while shopping on Amazon.com. Your services will also show up with related products.

	We send you jobs: You receive actual jobs when customers order your pre-packaged services.

	Get paid by Amazon: You simply show up, complete the job and get paid. It's that easy.

Why is it so great?

	No lead fees, no subscription fees, and no startup fees: You only pay a 20% revenue share for completed jobs that covers all transactional fee and service platform fee.

	Real jobs: No more chasing leads, you only get real jobs Amazon customers ordered.

	All-in-one solutions: We take care of scheduling and payment, you simply show up and delight your customers.

	Leverage the trust of Amazon: Reach Amazon customers in your area and grow your business.

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/selling-services-home-htm/4gltjxp/544952932

Stop wasting money and time chasing leads that don't turn into jobs. Leverage the trust of Amazon to help grow your business now.

						Apply Now

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/selling-services-home-htm/4gltjxp/544952932http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/selling-services-home-htm/4gltjxp/544952932

.

									© 2018 Amazon.com

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/2018-06-03/4kgcrdr/544952932

, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, Amazon.com and the Amazon.com logo are registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com, 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210.

									This email was sent to webstore-china at redhat.com, Computer Technician in Boston-Cambridge-Newton MA-NH