[Webstore-china] Still considering selling services on Amazon?

Amazon Home Services selling-services at amazon.com
Wed Jun 13 13:03:23 UTC 2018

Dear Service Pro,

Amazon has launched a new services marketplace, Amazon Home Services, to help Amazon.com customers discover top pros in their area. Customers can find and buy your services by browsing local services on Amazon.com and while shopping for related products. We wanted to reach out and invite you to participate.

This program is invite-only and limited to 2-3 pros in the area. Please apply via the application page

http://go.amazonsellerservices.com/e/229492/pplytosellservicesawarenesscbm/2tp99/556230304
 to be immediately considered.

In addition, here are a few frequently asked questions.

Q: What does it cost to sign up?