[Webstore-china] You are Invited to Try Our All New 3D Modeling Software!

Derek from SolidFace Technology noreply at solidface.com
Fri Oct 26 05:01:59 UTC 2018

Hello, I`m Derek from SolidFace Technology Inc.

I would like to invite you to test our new and improved 3D modeling software!

It is fully compatible with SolidWorks®, Solid-Edge®, AutoCad®, and others through SIEMENS-Parasolid® core. We also have dozens of free tutorial video on our YouTube channel!

CHECK OUT HERE! http://bit.ly/2zsHMAd

Some of our amazing features!

> Real-Time Collaboration - Think about google docs but for 3D models!

> Communication with other CAD software via standard X_T®, X_B®, DWG®, DXF®, BMP, etc;
> 3D history construction tree and direct command editing;
> Geometric operations and editing through direct entity or feature tree selection
> Parametric and associative geometric construction references such as midpoint, a center of arcs and circles, endpoint, etc;
> Definition of parametric variables via commands, questions, or variable tables;
> Logical conditions including If-then-else;
> Parametric generation of bill of materials with the associative link with Excel® and Access®.

You can access a free library with 100+ million custom parts direct in SolidFace, all thanks to our partnership with Traceparts!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly!

Best