[Webstore-china] Visitor Profile - IRCE 2019

Annie Wilson annie.wilson at leadstotal.com
Fri Apr 26 20:59:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm writing to check if you would be interested in IRCE 2019 pre-registered
attendees email database?

Attendees profile - Retail and Brand Marketing Executives, CEOs & Owners of
Small to MediumSized Businesses, Executives from Enterprise Sized
Businesses, Wholesale and B2B Businesses, Non-Profits, Educators and
Analysts for the Industry.

Attendees By Job Level - Manager, CEO/Owner/President, Director, VP, C-Level
Executive, Analyst, EVP/SVP and more..,

Attendees Job Function - Store Planning Design/Visual Design/Merchandising,
Executive/Senior Management, Marketing & Brand Management,
Creative/Design/Graphic Arts, Construction/Facilities/ Operations,
Purchasing/Specifying/ Estimating, Product/Brand/Category Management and
more..,

Please let me know your thoughts? If you're open to learning more, I'm happy
to send over a Pricing & Counts and other information for your review.

Regards,

Annie