[Webstore-china] Oracle Leads For Marketing

Lucy Wilson lucy.wilson at infodigimedia.com
Mon Apr 29 16:55:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Oracle 11g
Enterprise list.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in
place.

If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target
Market, , we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information
for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,

Lucy Wilson

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with Exit.