[Webstore-china] Oracle Exadata Users Contact List

Lucy Wilson lucy.wilson at infodigimedia.com
Thu Aug 8 18:16:44 UTC 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in Oracle Exadata Users Contact List across the
globe? For your marketing and other business Campaigns?

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee), LinkedIn profile link and kind of technology using/solution in
place.

If this is not relevant to you please get back to me with your Target
Market, we cater to all types of target market available.

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information
for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,

Lucy Wilson