[Webstore-china] HPE ProLiant Users Contact List

Rachel Wheeler rachel.wheeler at microtechnozoom.com
Wed May 15 21:33:31 UTC 2019

Hello,

Would you be interested in HPE ProLiant Users Contact List around the globe?
For your marketing and other business Campaigns?

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Let me know your exact target Industry you are trying to reach so that I can
provide you more information accordingly for your marketing and other
business Campaigns?

If you have any other unique requirement and if it is not mentioned above,
please feel free to share your requirement with us as we can help you with
on-demand list customized as per your requirement.

Regards,

Rachel Wheeler

Demand Generation

To Opt Out, please respond "Oust" in the Subject line.