[Webstore-china] Bad practice

Jens Daecher jens.d_riaogsally at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 06:30:37 UTC 2019

I have disastrous news for you.
I have a video  demonstrating you getting yourself off..
Cops are unable to help you!!!
I am a foreigner, hence it is difficult to find me!
I will have enough time to turn you into an Internet celeb.
I downloaded contacts of your buddies and relatives from your email and social network accounts.
It makes no sense to explain u how this happened, but I’m going to counsel you to update your antivirus and avoid visiting pornsites!
U have 24 hours since after opening this message (I will receive a notification) to buy my silence.
U should send 23 lite coin to (ltc1q5alhtk6mz7c90pgtd6te0hdag43rgv5ztrkrvy) wallet during twenty four hours and be 100% sure I will remove all the dirt on u!
If u don’t pay attention to this notification, I will send all the blackmain to yr buddies and relatives and publish it in social networks.
I doubt that anyone would like to keep company with u.
You can beseech, but it won’t work out. U are given twenty four hours!
Do not reply, it is used to deliver messages, I’m not gonna check it.
Apologies, I’m not a native speaker, never mind my spelling!