[Webstore-china] How to Address Sensitive Skin & the Microbiome

Skin Microbiome Industry Summit rafael at acievents.eu
Wed Jul 22 08:01:01 UTC 2020

or to request the most updated agenda via email please click here
Register Now to Secure Your Pass!
Standard Price:
£1,695 (ex. VAT)
If you would like to pay by invoice, please contact
Rafael Krupa
T: +48 61 646 7040
Exhibition & Sponsorship:
Krisztina Szabo
T: +44 20 3141 0603
Speaking Opportunities:
Mateo Wiegold
T: +44 20 3141 0649

As the skin care industry continues to grow, more people question the impact of skin care products on the microbiome. Our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit will feature experts from the cosmetics and skincare industry addressing this issue.

Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to Elsa Jungman, Founder and CEO at ELSI Beauty, who will give a presentation on this subject: How to Address Sensitive Skin & the Microbiome: A New R&D Platform to Assess, through Collaborations, the Impact of Cosmetic Products on our Skin Microbiome (Day 1 at 16.20).

Join us in London, UK on the 9th & 10th of September 2020 for the first edition of our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit!

Other speakers confirmed:
Rainer Simmering, Senior Scientist, Henkel
Katerina Steventon, Senior Innovation Consultant, National Biofilms Innovation Centre
Pascale Bianchi, Skin Microbiome Projects Pharmacology Researcher, Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique

Click here for further information on the speakers!

ACI (Europe) - Active Communications International Ltd
www.wplgroup.com | rafael at acieu.net
For More Information & Registration: +48 61 646 7040
Click here to unsubscribe